Personal Data Protection Policy – GDPR
Blast Angels attaches great importance to the protection of your privacy and the protection of your personal data.
The purpose of this document is to provide you with detailed information regarding the protection of your personal data by Blast Angels (“we”). We are the data controller except in the cases provided for by law (subcontractor manager, joint data controllers, data controller to data controller).
The purpose of this document is to inform you of the way in which we use and protect your personal data, as well as the reasons for which we process this data.
By registering on our site, we will store and process the information provided by you, in order to offer you the best possible service.
We are permitted to process data in this context by law (Article 6(1b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679). We will delete your information once your request has been processed.
We are responsible for the processing of your personal data in the context of our activities. The purpose of this page is to inform you of the personal data (hereinafter referred to as “personal data”) that we use, the reasons for which we use them, the duration of their storage and the procedures for exercising your rights relating to this data.
The information provided on the Site is confidential and reserved for the internal use of Blast Angels. The user may have access to personal data. Thus, in application of articles 32, 38, 39 and 40 of the law of January 6, 1978 relating to the protection of personal data, as amended, it is specified that the information collected by BlastAngels, will only be used and will be distributed to third-party entities for the sole purposes of the execution of these presents or to meet legal and regulatory obligations.
The user can have access to various personal data concerning in particular the startups seeking funding. He undertakes to keep this data confidential, not to transfer it, nor to make any use of it that is not directly covered by these presents. It will ensure that access to this data is protected.
The user can obtain the communication of the personal data concerning him, if necessary to require the rectification and to oppose, for legitimate reasons, that they are the subject of treatment or their use. for purposes other than those mentioned above. This request should be sent to:
BLAST ANGELS SAS
3 Rue des Renaudes
Email : email@example.com
1. Information We Collect
We may collect and process the following data:
1.1 Information you send us directly
This information contains in particular the following data:
- A mailing address
- Your responses to our emails
- Details of your visits to our Platform and the content you have accessed
1.2 Data we collect automatically
1.3 Duration of retention of your data
Your Personal Data may be kept for a period of three years from their collection or the last contact from you.
At the end of this three-year period, we will be able to contact you again to find out if you wish to continue to receive commercial solicitations.
2. How do we use your personal data that we collect?
We use the data we collect to:
- send you information about our services by e-mail or any other means of communication.
- help us maintain a healthy and secure environment on our Platform
- notify you about changes to our services
- manage our Platform and perform internal technical operations in the context of problem solving, data analysis, testing, research, analysis, studies and surveys;
- improve and optimize our Platform, in particular to ensure that the display of our content is adapted to your device.
3. Where do we store your personal data?
As a general rule, we keep your Personal Data in our database located in Germany (at GoDaddy), this is particularly the case for your information provided at registration and your activity on our Platform.
4. What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have various rights, namely:
- Permission to access : you can obtain information regarding the processing of your personal data as well as a copy of this personal data.
- Right of rectification: if you believe that your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you can request that this personal data be amended accordingly.
- Right to restriction of processing: you can request the limitation of the processing of your personal data.
- Right to erasure: you can request the erasure of your personal data.
- Right of opposition: you can object to the processing of your personal data, on grounds relating to your particular situation. You have the absolute right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling related to direct marketing.
- Right to withdraw your consent: if you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
- Right to the portability of your data: where this right is applicable, you have the right to have the personal data you have provided to us returned to you or, where technically possible, transferred to a third party.
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority such as the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés) in France.
Blast Angels is committed to doing what is in its power to guarantee the security of your data.
We have implemented reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized access to such data.
However, you should bear in mind that the Internet is an open system and that we cannot guarantee that no unauthorized third party will ever be able to circumvent these measures or use your personal data for inappropriate purposes.
Blast Angels may contain links to third party websites. Blast Angels is not responsible for the content of those sites or the privacy standards and practices of that third party. We recommend that you read and understand the appropriate privacy policies of these third parties and their websites before accepting their cookies and visiting their site to ensure that your personal data is sufficiently protected.
6. How to contact us?
You can exercise your rights by sending us a registered letter to:
Blast Angels SAS – “Personal Data Protection Department”
3 rue des Renaudes
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org